DUST COLLECTION SOLUTIONS
The dust collector’s control unit has a major impact on dust collection or the efficiency of an emissions cleaning system. At Scheuch, we develop, produce, and test our own control units.
Scheuch control units paired with the right air pollution control system will filter dust efficiently. No programming knowledge is required because the control unit displays are designed for our global customers in mind and use universal symbols and visuals.
Leveraging remote monitoring services adds an extra level of security to minimize any downtime and to keep your dust collection systems running as intended.
Remote monitoring minimizes operational downtime and gets your ventilation system back up and running quicker than ever. In more cases than not, remote monitoring dramatically reduces the number of times a service technician is dispatched to your facility to evaluate your dust collection system. Remote data transmission enables us to perform system diagnostics. Specific sensors and visualization equipment makes it possible to quickly identify and correct any failures in the dust collection system. Remote monitoring service is available seven days a week.
Reliability for small dust collector systems
- Can control up to 15 valves
- Basic functions for minimum requirements
- Compact and robust design
PulseMaster Basic +
Extended functionality of PulseMaster Basic
- User-friendly menu navigation and sophisticated graphic visualization
- Differential pressure measurement
- Multi-lingual display for use across the globe
- Connect to a superordinate control with optional fieldbus interface
The new generation of dust collection management
The PulseMaster Advanced is fitted with a powerful processor and a touchscreen with full graphic display and user-friendly menu navigation.
- Universal symbols and and images to support a global workforce
- Multi-lingual display
- Controls 4-60 dust collectors
- Back up settings
- Enable password protection to prevent unauthorized access
- Remote maintenance can reduce technician visits
- Optional sensor module to measure and control within the processing environment
Scheuch’s Pulsemaster Advanced control unit helps to make operating and maintaining the Impulse Filter easier. The Pulsemaster Advanced comes with a powerful processor and touchscreen with full graphic display and user-friendly menu navigation. Any symbols or images can be customized per customer specification.
Features and Benefits
- Ability to copy settings and save to an external source
- Password protection secures appropriate access to settings
- Remote access to assist with maintenance
The PulseMaster Premium control unit can ensure availability of more than 99%.
- Controls the cleaning of process filters and can adapt to different operating modules
- Sensors gather temperature, gas flow rate, and pressure to set the ideal filter operating point
- Automatically adjust cleaning pressure as required to maintain optimum differential pressure