AIR POLLUTION CONTROL FOR CEMENT PRODUCERS
RELIABILITY. COMPLIANCE. WITHOUT SACRIFICING PRODUCTION.
Scheuch is the innovation leader for Air Pollution Control (APC) in the Cement Industry. We work with cement producers and have mastered how to maximize reliability and maintain air quality compliance without sacrificing production.
Cement producers trust Scheuch for:
- Ensuring APC equipment never has a negative effect on production.
- Maximizing availability of equipment – including dynamic process conditions.
- Anticipating the unintended consequences of process changes to filtration systems.
- Minimizing planned shutdown timelines.
- Efficiently utilizing energy for fans and compressors.
- Tying multiple objectives into a common approach.
- Reducing MRO spending on dust filtration.
We're Here to HelpSchedule a consultation with one of our air pollution control experts.
EMC - ENERGY MINIMIZING CLEANING TECHNOLOGY
ACHIEVE LONGER FILTER BAG LIFE
TECHNOLOGY FOR CLEAN AIR
Year after year, cement plants appreciate working with Scheuch since our drive for innovation results in process and reliability improvements for the end-user. Our portfolio of filter systems, material handling equipment, fans, heat exchangers, and gas cleaning systems are designed to be integrated together for the best results.